ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Store pom dependency Managment in extra data
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:10:01 GMT
In the rewrite of the pom parser, I would like to store the maven dependency
managment (and maybe also the properties) into the extra data of the
moduleRevisionId.

That way, the corresponding ivy module descriptor would contains all the
info coming from the pom.  I think it might be usefull when it is serialized
are reused from the cache (thought I'm not sure if it's the original pom or
the serialized ivy.xml that is used in that case).

However, I have noticed that the extra attributes are used to compare
moduleRevisionId, and I fear that might bring some problem.  Does it?  And
is it normal to use the extra attributes in this comparison?

--
Gilles Scokart