ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release Ivy 2.0.0-beta2?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:03:23 GMT
It's true that we have quiet a lot of issues already solved, and the
previous release was 2 months ago.  So it's indeed a good time for a new
release.

But I'm currently busy on IVY-637 [1] and rewritting the pom parser using
dom instead of using the current sax parser.
I would like to see that included in the beta 2, but it will probably take
at least one week for me to finish.  I guess we can wait a little bit?

Gilles

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-637

--
Gilles Scokart