ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release Ivy 2.0.0-beta2?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:03:23 GMT
It's true that we have quiet a lot of issues already solved, and the
previous release was 2 months ago.  So it's indeed a good time for a new

But I'm currently busy on IVY-637 [1] and rewritting the pom parser using
dom instead of using the current sax parser.
I would like to see that included in the beta 2, but it will probably take
at least one week for me to finish.  I guess we can wait a little bit?

2008/2/10, Xavier Hanin <>:
> Hi,
> We have made good progress on Ivy trunk, and I think it's close to be a
> good
> time to release 2.0.0 beta 2. So, do you see anything blocking before
> cutting this release? Anything you would like to see in? Any pending
> change
> that would deserve to wait?
> IMHO, this beta should be the last beta before a cycle of release
> candidates. So I'd like us to focus on bug fix (and we have a pretty good
> list assigned to 2.0) after this beta (probably with some small features
> or
> improvements, like a maven2 resolver I suggested recently).
> So, what do you think?
> Xavier
> --

Gilles Scokart