ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix for 44323
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 00:51:31 GMT
Hi,

> I noticed 1.7.1 is coming up.
>
>  How do I get this patch committed?  Is this something that I am supposed
>  to do myself?

I can commit the patch to trunk (1.8.x), but I won't let further
changes go into 1.7.1
You mention a workaround in your bug report of using the complete path
when calling ant, so I think that this is a non-blocking bug

>  I have attached a patch against ant_20080130114915.tar.gz.  It calls
>  FileUtils.normalize on the buildFile in Main.

Could you attach patch and testcase build.xml to the bug report on
bugzilla?  Attachments are stripped from mails sent to the mailing
list.

Thanks for the report, but I'm not accepting any further changes for
this branch (it will never see the light of day otherwise!)

Kev