ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sandor <adi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Possible resolver bug
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:57:02 GMT
Hi, I'm using ivy-2.0.0-beta1, and I think I found a bug in the resolver.
I have a custom repository, containing the stuff in the attached test.tar.bz2, and trying
to resolve the attached ivy.xml.
The result is an unresolved dependency: "test#b;1: configuration(s) not found in test#b;1:
default. It was required from test#c;1 compile"
I tried to debug it, but didn't get very far. Apparently, becuase "a" doesn't have an ivy
file, it is resolved as "default", and that somehow gets added to the confs to fetch for "b",
I don't understand why.
Can you investigate?

Thanks
Adrian