ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian Sandor" <adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release Ivy 2.0.0-beta2?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:09:54 GMT
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Xavier Hanin wrote:

> > Would you like me to work on it? Or add a comment to IVY-399?
>
> I think we have a little less than a week before we cut the beta2. If you
> can do the job (code, reference doc and junit changes) in this timeframe,
> it's more than welcome!

Well, I'm working on it. I plan to move *ALL* the cache-related attributes
to the "caches" element (but I'm still keeping the 1.x ones as deprecated),
let me know if there's any problem.
Anyway, I noticed that the "cache" element is wonderfully documented, but..
is completely missing from the code! If I'm wrong, could you show me where
it's getting parsed?

Thanks
Adrian