ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sandor <adi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible Ivy resolver bug
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:05:59 GMT
Hi, it looks like the bz2 attachment was removed; I uploaded it to http://aditsu.net/test.tar.bz2
Also, I just realized this is a general Ant dev list, I should make it clearer that I'm talking
about Ivy.

Adrian

----- Original Message ----
From: Adrian Sandor <aditsu@yahoo.com>
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 7:57:02 AM
Subject: Possible resolver bug

Hi, I'm using ivy-2.0.0-beta1, and I think I found a bug in the resolver.
I have a custom repository, containing the stuff in the attached test.tar.bz2, and trying
to resolve the attached ivy.xml.
The result is an unresolved dependency: "test#b;1: configuration(s) not found in test#b;1:
default. It was required from test#c;1 compile"
I tried to debug it, but didn't get very far. Apparently, becuase "a" doesn't have an ivy
file, it is resolved as "default", and that somehow gets added to the confs to fetch for "b",
I don't understand why.
Can you investigate?

Thanks
Adrian