ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] add Nicolas Lalevée as committer
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:54:08 GMT
Hi All,

With 13 binding +1, 1 non binding, and one "accordez moi", I'm pleased to
announce that this vote passed successfully.

Nicolas, we are honoured to welcome you as a new Apache Ant committer.

I will contact you in private to give you some details on what you need to
do now to wear your ASF committer hat :-)

Welcome aboard!

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/