ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release Ivy 2.0.0-beta2?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:23:33 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Adrian Sandor <aditsu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Xavier Hanin wrote:
> >> I also agree. But could you put a new build at
> >> http://www.xoocode.org/downloads/tools/ soon after Ivy 2 is released?
> >>

> > When we'll release Ivy 2 final we'll also release IvyDE. But I'll put a
> > build at xoocode tools soon after the release of Ivy 2 beta 2.
> >
> > Xavier
> >
> Yeah, I meant beta 2. Ok, that's cool.
> Waiting for Ivy then (and my patch) :)
> Oh btw, it would be nice to add a link to downloads/tools on the xoocode
> front page. Unless it has "protected" scope.

I don't know if I can do that... These builds are initially done for use on
the project developped @ xoocode.org only. I don't really want to advertise
that too much, since it's unofficial,  not supported by the ASF, and I don't
even know how legal it is.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/