ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] release Ivy 2.0.0-beta2?
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:52:34 GMT
Hi,

We have made good progress on Ivy trunk, and I think it's close to be a good
time to release 2.0.0 beta 2. So, do you see anything blocking before
cutting this release? Anything you would like to see in? Any pending change
that would deserve to wait?

IMHO, this beta should be the last beta before a cycle of release
candidates. So I'd like us to focus on bug fix (and we have a pretty good
list assigned to 2.0) after this beta (probably with some small features or
improvements, like a maven2 resolver I suggested recently).

So, what do you think?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/