ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible Ivy resolver bug
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 07:50:24 GMT
On Feb 8, 2008 8:57 PM, Adrian Sandor <aditsu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi, I checked out ivy from svn, fumbled a lot and finally managed to set
> it up in eclipse (thanks mainly to IvyDE), and verified that the bug is
> fixed. Thank you very much!
> Are there any instructions about how to build a complete binary (like
> ivy-2.0.0-beta1.jar)?

Not sure what you mean by complete binary. Calling "ant jar" creates
ivy.jarin build/artifacts/jars/ and copy it with an eclipse bundle
name in
build/artifacts/. That's all you should need, and this is documented on the
download page, in the build from source section. If you want to make a
release exactly as we do when we release Ivy like 2.0 beta 1, there is a
documentation here:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/dev.html

Is there something missing? Any detail on why you fumbled to build the jar?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/