ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building IvyDE
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:57:59 GMT
We don't have automated scripts for that yet, but here is the procedure I
follow:
1) Open Ivy and IvyDE projects in eclipse
2) In IvyDE project, open plugin.xml with PDE editor (should be the default)
3) In the "exporting" section choose export wizard
4) export IvyDE only (not Ivy)

Then you will get IvyDE plugin packaged in zip. To install you need to put
both this plugin and Ivy itself (build from trunk for instance, using "ant
jar") which is an OSGi bundle and as such is recognized by Eclipse equinox.

HTH,

Xavier