ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible Ivy resolver bug
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 06:22:55 GMT
I guess the problem scomes from the conf mapping you have in c:
<dependency org="test" name="b" rev="1" conf="%->@"/>

The '%' is used to mean all other configurations, when you start by mapping
other configurations. If you have only one conf mapping, it has no meaning,
you should use '*' instead.

That being said, we can consider this as a bug, since we should either raise
an error or behave like a '*' in this case. If you can confirm your problem
comes from this mapping, you can open an issue with the same kind of details
you provided here.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/