ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject [EasyAnt] first proof of concept
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:31:01 GMT

Some time ago I've launched a discussion about a new Ant+Ivy based build
system, that I called EasyAnt. Based on the discussion we've had so far,
I've developed a small proof of concept, which is available here:

If you have some time, please have a look, there's a README file at the root
of the main directory in the zip, explaining how to try it, and how it

I'd appreciate to get some feedback on the concepts developed, and
especially those requiring changes in Ant: mainly use and extends mode for
Import and the phase concept (explained in the README and more extensively
in the todo.txt).

PS: don't pay too much attention to the code itself, it's rather ugly and
undocumented, but it's just a POC :-)