ant-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Aravamudhan <avij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Tasks in parallel
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:38:09 GMT
hi,
Jan: I can see your point, but with huge projects in which the final
artifacts are converted to exe's with a tool like Excelsior Jet, that
would not be an option. This is the same scenario where I am in right now.
Stefan: Yes - the copy task would be a poor example ie the presence of
an optional parallel within that task would have very limited/specific
uses. But I think, based on my current project, that it would definitely
be useful in the scp and ftp tasks.
Do you agree?

thanks,
Vijay