ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sandor <adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.0.0-beta2 Release (second attempt)
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:51:01 GMT
Xavier Hanin wrote:
> I have built a second release candidate for Ivy 2.0.0-beta2.
>
> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

Well, I don't really have time to test it; however I noticed 2 issues
with the current code from svn:
- [Error] :43:30: cos-nonambig: "":license and WC[##any] (or elements
from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution".
During validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for
those two particles.
(not sure what this is about)
- in SFTPRepository, the list method hides exceptions ("silent fail,
return null listing"), making it very difficult to debug problems; after
adding a printStackTrace, I found out it's an "Auth fail"

So anyway, I guess I'm +0.5 for beta2

Adrian