ant-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Aravamudhan <avij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tasks in parallel
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:04:48 GMT
Yes - I do agree totally with you that it needs to be done intelligently.

What I am trying to inquire about is the existence of the ability which
itself is not present right now. For eg, in my scenario, I know that I
am trying to copy to an ftp server using the scp command, and that there
is network bandwidth to support multiple connections.

thanks for your reply,
Vijay