ant-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Aravamudhan <avij...@gmail.com>
Subject junit task enhancement
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:29:56 GMT
hi,
There is an open source project called Parallel Junit
(https://parallel-junit.dev.java.net/). The idea is nice but the
developer has not provided an ant task for using this from an ant build.
Looking at the ant's junit task, it looks like we cannot easily
incorporate this without some changes in ant. Here's my
suggestion/request: could you please provide a new attribute
'suiteClass' where the user can then specify the class to be
instantiated for the implementation of the junit TestSuite? This could
default to the default TestSuite class from junit if not specified.

If there is a different way to accomplish this with the current release
of ant - please reply.

Thanks,
Vijay