ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sandor <adi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Change alwaysCheckExactRevision default value (was Re: Ivy errors with sftp resolver and revision ranges)
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:41:21 GMT

From: Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2008 9:12:57 PM
Subject: Change alwaysCheckExactRevision default value (was Re: Ivy errors with sftp resolver

dependency,
e.g:

Illegal
character
in
path
at
45:

/usr/local/foobar/ivy/shared/org.slf4j/slf4j/[1.4.3,)/ivy.xml

The
uri
is
in
the
wrong
format.

Please
use
scheme://user:pass@hostname/path/to/repository

guess
it
tries
use
the
range
as
an
exact
revision
first,
without

checking
the
characters.
It
should
either
encode
them
appropriately,
or
not

try
use
the
range
string
as
an
exact
revision.

It
looks
like
the
problem
happens
when
AbstractSshBasedRepository.parseURItries
create
URI
-
URISyntaxException