ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Wrathall" <Stephen.Wrath...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: Bug 43234
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 01:04:12 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am experiencing the exact same problems as described in this bug
(43234: Get random failure after multiple sshexec calls: Remote command
failed with exit status -1).
This bug was submitted on 2007-08-29, so I was wondering if there is any
fix/workaround available?

I'm currently using ant 1.6.2, and jsch-0.1.36.jar. I've looked through
the release documents for jsch-0.1.37.jar, and ant 1.7.0 and haven't
been able to find anything related to the fixing of this problem. Any
help would be much appreciated because it's very frustrating when
sshexec calls only work intermittently.

Regards,
Stephen Wrathall.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should
not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments,
and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity
of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own
and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.