ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release Ivy 2.0.0-beta2?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:54:59 GMT
Le mercredi 20 février 2008, Gilles Scokart a écrit :
> Will we release only ivy or also ivyde ?

This would be a good idea, but I don't think IvyDE is ready to be released.
IVYDE-70 fix an anoying bug but also change the way the configuration is
stored, so it should be included in the next release. But due to the fact
that it is a quite big internal change, I will be confident to do a release
only after at least a week of use with the fix.
There is also IVYDE-77 which should be investigated before the release.

So I would say that an IvyDE release should not happened in the next one or
two weeks.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas LALEVÉE