ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Lib in War Does Not Accept Path-like structures
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 18:35:09 GMT
HI, guys

it is Petar Tahchiev from the Jakart Cactus team.

I have a (very dull maybe) suggestion for Ant.

Does anybody know why the
lib tag in the war task does not accept path-like
strucures? I have a

<path id="aaa">
<pathelement location="a.jar"/>
<pathelement location="b.jar"/>
</path>

and I am not able to say:

<war>
     <lib>
         <path refid="aaa"/>
     </lib>
</war>

I think would be really convenient.  As I see it expects a FileSet structure
and I think that FileSet extends Path.

Is there any chance that this would change in the near future?

Please keep me in CC, since I am not subscribed to this list. Thank you.
--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611