ant-dev mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Häfelinger <whaefelin...@epo.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EasyAnt: Ant based pre packaged build system for java projects
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:18:49 GMT
>> Is it open source or proprietary? Any link?

Trying - unfortunatley for quite a while - to make it Open
Source. So, sorry - no source code and no links at this
moment.

However, I'm quite willing to share some ideas, thoughts
and I would not mind even to contribute ..

Regards,

Wolfgang Häfelinger
Research & Architecture | Dir. 2.7.0.2
European Patent Office
Patentlaan 3-9 | 2288 EE Rijswijk | The Netherlands
Tel. +31 (0)70 340 4931
whaefelinger@epo.org
http://www.epo.org

"Xavier Hanin" <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>
10-01-2008 18:04
Please respond to
"Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>

"Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [DISCUSS] EasyAnt: Ant based pre packaged build system for java
projects

On Jan 10, 2008 5:29 PM, Wolfgang Häfelinger <whaefelinger@epo.org> wrote:

> >> it is certainly something that already exists in the wild.  Does it?
>
> It's called AntEpoline and lives currently in The Netherlands,
> especially here at the EPO  in The Hague.

Is it open source or proprietary? Any link?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/