ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject IvyDE sources
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 11:59:33 GMT
Hi,

The IvyDE sources are not very patch friendly because of the space vs
tabs indentation and the missing svn:eol-style property. The following
command just return nothing within the IvyDE trunk.
find . -iname "*.java" -exec svn pl {} \;

So could a developer make a big "Format" on every IvyDE sources and
add the proper "native" value to the svn:eol-style property ?
I looked into Jira, the only available patch is IVYDE-43, which is
outdated because it is against IvyDE 1.2. So I think it is a good time
to do it.

cheers,
Nicolas