ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jain, Pankaj" <Pankaj.J...@gs.com>
Subject Ivy dependency tree
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:15:06 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get dependency tree (including transitive dependencies)
of a module.
I just need a dependency tree in a form of string and don't want to
actually download any of the dependent jars.
Does ivy provides any way by which this can be acheived?

Example: Following works and I get a string dependency.tree. But I need
this without downloading dependent jars
        <ivy:cachepath organisation="org" module="module"
revision="latest.revision" inline="true" pathid="archive.classpath"
useOrigin="true"/>
        <property name="dependency.tree" refid="archive.classpath"/>
        <echo>${dependency.tree}</echo>

Thanks,
Pankaj