ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <>
Subject RE: Lib in War Does Not Accept Path-like structures
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 23:07:23 GMT

Hello Petar
the lib directive is embedded in the war task such as from this example
<war destfile="myapp.war" webxml="src/metadata/myapp.xml">
  <lib dir="aaa">    <include name="a.jar"/>
HTH/Martin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality noteEverything
in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission
is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than
intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:35:09 +0200> From:> To:>
Subject: Lib in War Does Not Accept Path-like structures> > HI, guys> > it is
Petar Tahchiev from the Jakart Cactus team.> > I have a (very dull maybe) suggestion
for Ant.> > Does anybody know why the> lib tag in the war task does not accept path-like>
strucures? I have a> > <path id="aaa">> <pathelement location="a.jar"/>>
<pathelement location="b.jar"/>> </path>> > and I am not able to say:>
> I think would be really convenient. As I see it expects a FileSet structure> and I
think that FileSet extends Path.> > Is there any chance that this would change in the
near future?> > Please keep me in CC, since I am not subscribed to this list. Thank
you.> -- > Regards, Petar!> Karlovo, Bulgaria.> > EOOXML Objections>>
> Public PGP Key at:>>
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF 55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611