ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy:install
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:55:39 GMT
On Jan 10, 2008 9:48 PM, kermitt <herve.bourzeix@genesys.com> wrote:

> I am using a repository to sync module within the team => integration repo
> when we release a module we put the module inside another repository
> (test). This is intended to avoid conflict and issue between test team and
> dev team.

Ok, so I guess the test team repository is what you call production
repository? It makes sense to keep them isolated, moving to the test repo is
like a promotion.  So I guess we can conclude I agree it would be useful to
have a synchronization feature for the install task.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/