ant-dev mailing list archives

From s p <s_pot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Linking to log files from generated JUnit reports
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:12:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm am currently working on a patch for Ant 1.7 which would enable linking to logfiles from
generated JUnit reports. The logfiles that are linked to would be logfiles generated by the
application that is tested through JUnit supported Unit/Integration tests.

To be able to do this I am adding a 'logdir' attribute to the junitreport task which specifies
a root directory for logfiles. In the junit-frames.xsl, when generating the class.details,
when a logfile matching the name of the classfile is found, a link will appear in the same
way links will appear when there has been output to stdout or stderr when running the test.

Will any of you be interested in this patch ?

It would be great if this could be included in the Ant head branch. But if it won't we should
consider not adapting the junitreport target but rather use our own stylesheet to override
the one junitreport uses by default.

Sirp Potijk