ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus M. May" <>
Subject Fwd: Re: [DISCUSS] EasyAnt: Ant based pre packaged build system for java projects
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:58:25 GMT

I have build a large automatic and generic build system using ANT.
This build system got very complex, especially due to dependencies.

I definitly do like the before/after approach, but the already
suggested depends usage will add another step of complexity.
Furthermore, up until now, I thought, that there is no guarantee, in
which order the depends targets will be executed, am I wrong here?