ant-dev mailing list archives

From kermitt <herve.bourz...@genesys.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EasyAnt: Ant based pre packaged build system for java projects
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:21:22 GMT

I had a look, I share the same goal but I don't like the need to compile
class especially just to setup a task with default value. It also had a bit
of black magic as you can look quickly in source as a reference.

I read your idea about interceptor I think it could be a good idea but as
you said it requires a new ant build.

To move forward quickly, the hack of the merevaik project could be reused to
implement Gilles idea ( having build file in a jar) and inject ivy as I
suggest.

What do you think?