ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ivy download page
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:02:24 GMT
"Xavier Hanin" <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks. The proxy trick to access directly the site seems to work, but I
> still have the 500 error and seem to have no access to
> www.apache.orgmachine to get access to the logs.

Neither have I.

Since you get the error when using the "proxy trick", you only need to
llok into the logs on minotaur. It says

  File "/www/www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi", line 29, in <module>
    import GeoIP
ImportError: No module named GeoIP

Ant's onw download pages don't work via the proxy either, I guess the
GeoIP module is not installed on minotaur so the CGIs don't work there
- but they do work on the production sites.  Maybe it really just is a
matter of waiting a bit longer.

> BTW I've changed the right for download.cgi and download.html, you should be
> able to make changes.

All the files in /ivy should be group writable on minotaur.  Please
adjust your umask or run an explicit chmod after syncing the site up to
it.

Stefan