ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Ivy 2.0.0-beta1
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:23:40 GMT
+1 for updating makepom and merging svn revision r601489 into this beta release.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Hanin@sas.com>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2007 8:53:30 PM
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Ivy 2.0.0-beta1

Indeed, sounds like a good change to make. Since this pom is generated
 using makepom, I guess we'll have to make some changes to makepom too.

> Also in the pom, I think it would be better to use
Ok, I didn't know that, but if we need to update the pom (and makepom)
 let's update this too.

> By the way, did someone already run RAT against it?
I didn't.

BTW, if we need to make an update to the release, what do you think of
 merging the FIX I've just commited on trunk (svn revision 601489)? It's
 fixing some concurrency issues found with the new cache locking
 mechanism, I've now made more tests in real life in a pretty high concurrency
 use case (hundreds of modules, tens of concurrent processes on tens of
 machines, all using the same cache) and it's working well... with this
 fix.

Xavier