ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LatestConflictManagerTest fails
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:37:23 GMT
I run my tests with JDK 1.4, maybe the regular expression handling is different?
I'll try to debug, but for the moment, I'm trying to understand this new syntax (or maybe
it's just too late in the evening for this)

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Hanin@sas.com>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 11:32:28 PM
Subject: RE: LatestConflictManagerTest fails

It's strange. Try to go in debug mode and see what happens with the
 third matcher in TestHelper#parseMicroIvyDescriptor.
Oh, and since we are using a constant for the pattern, are you sure you
 cleaned your build before running (you say you have a fresh copy, so I
 don't see how it cold be an issue... but anyway).

Xavier

 org.apache.ivy.TestHelper.parseMicroIvyDescriptor(TestHelper.java:168)
>     at org.apache.ivy.TestFixture.addMD(TestFixture.java:82)
>     at

 org.apache.ivy.plugins.conflict.LatestCompatibleConflictManagerTest.tes
> tCompatibilityResolve1(LatestCompatibleConflictManagerTest.java:55)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
 Source)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:164)
>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:130)
>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:120)
>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:230)
>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:225)
>     at

 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JU
> nit3TestReference.java:130)
>     at

 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.j
> ava:38)
>     at

 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteT
> estRunner.java:460)
>     at

 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteT
> estRunner.java:673)
>     at

 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRu
> nner.java:386)
>     at

 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestR