ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject ivy download page
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:41:29 GMT
Hi,

I've just updated the public Ivy web site, and the download page with mirror
stuff is not working properly yet. My guess is that the problem is that the
cgi was not marked as executable, which I've fixed, but I can't be sure it
works since I have to wait for the next sync to happen.

If it doesn't work, it would be nice if somebody else would have a look
since I won't be online much until tomorrow.

BTW, the way we publish ivy site do not support executable flag setting yet,
so don't update the site with ant publish-site.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/