ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: push Ivy 2.0 beta 1 to maven 2 repo?
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 14:18:46 GMT
On Dec 9, 2007 12:54 AM, Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2.0.0-beta1 to the maven 2 repository too (if we get no -1 in the upcoming
> hours).

I've just checked the project by laws and seen that we still have to wait
for the release to be definitive. I thought the vote timeframe was 3 days,
but it's a whole week, so the release won't be out for my talk at javapolis.
I've also learned that only a lazy majority is needed, and not a lazy
consensus, so we only need to get more +1 than -1, it seems on the right
track :-)

Hence the (new) release date should be Dec 13.

Xavier