ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: push Ivy 2.0 beta 1 to maven 2 repo?
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 23:54:00 GMT
On Dec 8, 2007 7:05 AM, Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As you have noticed I've prepared a maven 2 friendly distribution of Ivy.
> Are you ok if we push it (once the release will be accepted) to the apache
> maven 2 repository? If so, where is it on people.a.o?

I think I have the answer for the location:
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository

I've updated the m2 staging repository on my page with:
- md5 and sha1 checksums, generated using openssl on people.apache.org
- added maven-metadata.xml in org/apache/ivy/ivy/ + md5 and sha1, based on a
model from wicket (actually published with maven 2)

Then I've tested resolving a dependency on ivy using maven2 with this
repository, and it worked with no problem. So I guess we are ready to
publish 2.0.0-beta1 to the maven 2 repository too (if we get no -1 in the
upcoming hours).

Xavier
PS: here is the pom used for the test:
-------------------8<-----------------------