ant-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Ha...@sas.com>
Subject RE: extra attributes on publication artifacts
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 22:16:15 GMT
I guess it's more related to IVY-419 (which has been introduced for maven 2 classifers, but
is now an Ivy feature).

IVY-419 let people define artifacts for a dependency even though the dependendy already has
a module descriptor. But maybe adding extra attributes the the ArtifactRevisionId was only
an attempt which end up being unuseful. If no unit test fails, it's probably the reason. But
we'd need to make a real world test with a dependency on a mven 2 pom using classifiers (there's
one example in IVY-418).

BTW, is it a source of problem for you?

Xavier