ant-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Ha...@sas.com>
Subject RE: LatestConflictManagerTest fails
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:43:11 GMT
I guess what is difficult to understand is not the syntax, but the regular expressions to match
the syntax. In the method we test against three patterns:
- module revision id format pattern (with no capturing groups to get only the whole mrid matching,
useful especially for other pattern): matches stuff like org#module;rev
- one dependency: org#module;rev -> org#module;rev
- several dependencies: org#module;rev -> { org#module;rev org#module;rev ... }

add optional spaces spaces, and you get the idea behind the regexps.

But maybe jdk 1.4 has different handling of regexp, I'm not sure I've tried with jdk 1.4 recently

Xavier