ant-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Ha...@sas.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Ivy 2.0.0-beta1
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:53:30 GMT

Indeed, sounds like a good change to make. Since this pom is generated using makepom, I guess
we'll have to make some changes to makepom too.

> Also in the pom, I think it would be better to use
Ok, I didn't know that, but if we need to update the pom (and makepom) let's update this too.

> By the way, did someone already run RAT against it?
I didn't.

BTW, if we need to make an update to the release, what do you think of merging the FIX I've
just commited on trunk (svn revision 601489)? It's fixing some concurrency issues found with
the new cache locking mechanism, I've now made more tests in real life in a pretty high concurrency
use case (hundreds of modules, tens of concurrent processes on tens of machines, all using
the same cache) and it's working well... with this fix.

Xavier