ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus M. May" <>
Subject IVY Checkstyle
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:04:49 GMT
I thought it is wothwhile to checkout some checkstlye stuff in Ivy. I
de-activated the "Hide default constructor in Util Classes", because I
got far too many false positives. Furthermore I activated the JAVADoc
check, since I find Javadocs very helpful, if you are new to code.
Furhtermore I already fixed some small checkstyle issues in the code

Hope you find this helpful. Please note, that all changes, I made to
the Eclipse settings are now in this diff as well. Probably we should
take the eclipse settings out of the svn-repository?

View raw message