ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Ivy 2.0.0-beta1
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:54:29 GMT

The pom.xml should start with the usual apache header to indicate that the pom itself is licensed
under Apache license.
There was a discussion some weeks ago that suggest it is a good practice.

Also in the pom, I think it would be better to use <optional>true</optional> rather
than just <optional/>.

By the way, did someone already run RAT against it?

Gilles