ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.7.1 nearly there - alpha
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:09:25 GMT
I didn't have the time to collect all the depencency jars, so in both
cases I've only run a minimal testsuite with the only installed
dependency (apart from Java5) being JUnit.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Kev Jackson <foamdino@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could someone test the build on the following platforms:
>
> - OSX (my laptop is dead now - so no more OSX builds)

10.4 (PowerPC if that matters): only errors in scriptdef's AntUnit
tests since the test is run even if I don't have BSF.  No other
issues.

> - Linux (preferably not debian based)

SuSE 10.1:

same scriptdef problem as on MacOS X (of course).

retry_test.xml fails

  <testcase name="test-fail-and-retry">
    <failure columnnumber="90" linenumber="10" message="Expected build failure"
type="org.apache.ant.antunit.AssertionFailedException">.../ANT_17_BRANCH/src/tests/antunit/taskdefs/retry-test.xml:10:
Expected build failure

which is a local issue since my ISP's DNS seems to be playing tricks
on me and the <get> task actually succeeds.

So, no issues outside of the untested optional tasks have been
detected on my Mac or Linux machines.

Stefan