ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: notifications@ant has been set up
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:29:51 GMT
I don't think we can.   The ivy project use the
*Notification Scheme:* Ivy Notifications

As far as I can see, we can't configure an other notification schema, and we
can't edit the notification scheme.
So I guess we have to introduce a infra JIRA issue.

Also, I saw that ivy is still under the Categrory "Incubator".  That should
be changed.  But to what?  Do we create a Category 'Ant'.  That would make
sense, but I fear that it would be confusing for some users to not find Ant
into his category.

Gilles