ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Optional target support?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 18:48:47 GMT
I've been trying to remember: is there any support for optional targets?

The scenario is that I have a very large tree, with many (i.e. several
hundred) subprojects; I want to run a certain target (let's call it "foo")
on each project that defines the target, but I don't have a good way of
knowing which projects actually define the "foo" target.

I'm pretty sure that I could satisfy this requirement with a custom
executor (i.e. just skip the target if it's not defined), but I was
racking my brain to make sure that there isn't already something like this
in 1.6.5; does anybody know?

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server