ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.7.1 nearly there - alpha
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:26:44 GMT
Hi,

Today I got 3 complete builds on Windows XP + java6|java5|java1.4

Linux build fails with an assertion error in XMLCatalogTest.  I tried to
debug this error in eclipse, but the error doesn't exist except when
executed as part of ./build.sh test

IMHO that makes the code ready for alpha status.

Could someone test the build on the following platforms:

- Vista (someone has probably got a copy/image (Steve?))
- OSX (my laptop is dead now - so no more OSX builds)
- Linux (preferably not debian based)

A binary version will be available from
people.apache.org/~kevj/ant/1-7-1-alpha soon.

Thanks,
Kev