ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Updated Apache Ant listing in the EOS Directory
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 00:37:26 GMT
Hi, Ryck.

The Ant developer mailing list is probably the best place to post
messages that are meant to address the community of Ant committers. This
would likely be true of many other open source projects, as well. I've
cced the mailing list so that others have a chance to review your Ant
page and offer any information to enhance it. If you don't wish to
become a member of the mailing list, you can follow any subsequent
conversation by reading the archives[1].

I think that where a link to your site would make the most sense on the
Ant site is on the Ant resources page[2] and/or the ExternalResources
Wiki page[3]. Typically, you would provide a patch for the resources
page in order to make that happen.

I hope that helps.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=ant-dev&r=1&w=2
[2] http://ant.apache.org/resources.html