ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Update [was Re: weblogic rmic]
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 04:30:22 GMT
Hi,
> You probally need an old version of weblogic*.jar

By this do you mean that an old version of weblogic*.jars will remove
the problem I'm having getting a clean set of tests? Or do you mean that
the older jars will create the ant-weblogic.jar?

The error doesn't seem to be caused by a missing ant-weblogic.jar, as it
appears that the classpath is incorrect somehow and the testWlrmic
cannot find the RemoteTimestampImpl class.

I've just test on Ubuntu Gutsy, JDK6 (update 3), and I get the same rmic
error.  So this isn't a Windows only thing.

As I mentioned previously, it's the exact same error Antoine came across
in 2004, so it must have been solved somehow.

My guess is a configuration issue.

Thanks,
Kev