ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Converting path to fileset issue.
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:55:15 GMT
On 11/5/07, MikeO <michael.oberegger@cibc.ca> wrote:
> I tried something similar before, but from my experience, it seems that the
> fileset task doesn't like dealing with semi-colon separated lists, and only
> deals with single files/directories.

My mistake. You must use comma indeed, instead of semi-colon.

The 'includes' attribute of <fileset> *does* accept of comma-separated
list of patterns (make sure to use forward slashes, even on windows),
which *must* be relative to the fileset's dir attribute. You are
referring to the <include> nested-element of <fileset> (and
<patternset>) which indeed accepts a single pattern only.

--DD