ant-dev mailing list archives

From "rlent@eosdirectory.org" <rl...@eosdirectory.org>
Subject Re: Updated Apache Ant listing in the EOS Directory
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 01:00:14 GMT
It's sometimes hard to know where to start when trying to contact a open source project for
non-development issues.

Thanks very much for your suggestions and advice!

Ryck Lent -- Community Manager
EOS Directory -- www.eosdirectory.org
rlent@eosdirectory.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Atherton" <bruce@callenish.com>
To: rlent@eosdirectory.org, "Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 7:37:26 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: Updated Apache Ant listing in the EOS Directory

Hi, Ryck.

The Ant developer mailing list is probably the best place to post messages that are meant
to address the community of Ant committers. This would likely be true of many other open source
projects, as well. I've cced the mailing list so that others have a chance to review your
Ant page and offer any information to enhance it. If you don't wish to become a member of
the mailing list, you can follow any subsequent conversation by reading the archives[1].

I think that where a link to your site would make the most sense on the Ant site is on the
Ant resources page[2] and/or the ExternalResources Wiki page[3]. Typically, you would provide
a patch for the resources page in order to make that happen.

I hope that helps.
<snip>