ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Kaplan" <dkap...@citizenhawk.com>
Subject External Taskdef: MakeRunScript
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:25:23 GMT
Hello,

I've made a new taskdef called MakeRunScript.  It does pretty much what it
says.. makes a run script for your application.  Here's an example:

        <taskdef name="makerunscript"
classname="com.citizenhawk.antmakerunscript.MakeRunScript"
            classpath="makerunscript.jar"/>

        <makerunscript>
            <scriptfile file="run.bat" os="windows"/>
            <scriptfile file="run.sh" os="*nix"/>
            <java classname="test.Main"/>
        </makerunscript>

This will generate two run scripts for you. One named run.bat that works on
windows and one named run.sh that works on any *nix (afaik).  The run script
uses executes test.Main's main() method.

I've attached the patch to the external tools and tasks section as asked.
(Note that this patch was made on cygwin.)  Thanks a lot