ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Moderators for notifications@ (was Re: [RESULT] notifications list will be created)
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 05:37:35 GMT
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have never modarated a list, but I guess that a commit list should
> not be too heavy and would be a good to start.

Thanks, Gilles.

In the beginning you'll have to "allow" a bunch of email addresses in
since most people won't be subscribing with the same email address
that is used for the commit notification mail.  After that there will
only be the occasional spam that you can ignore (if you don't respond
the mail will get rejected after a few days):

> 2007/10/26, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>:

>> I'll open a JIRA ticket for the list early next week and add myself
>> as a moderator?  Anybody else who'd be available as moderator?

Any other takers?

Stefan